Returning From War

HAPPY 2020 FREE!


I'm back! 

Thank you to all of you who have been so kind as to motivate me to come back and to even start a vlog. Good news - my YouTube channel is in progress and will be launching soon. So, a lot has happened and I am ready now to tell you all about it, in the hope that it'll help and inspire you. 

In 2020, I lost my mother and thought that it would be easy to deal with seeing that I am a fully grown adult who is capable of taking care of herself and her own children, but I was wrong. It was just as painful losing my mother as it was losing my father 20 years prior, as a teenager. A part of me was gone and I would never see someone I knew my whole life ever again. Someone who gave me my identity and helped shape who I am. It was the toughest thing I had ever dealt with. 

Shortly after that, we found out that we were pregnant. Initially, it was a shock as she was not planned. I had resolved it in my heart that I would be a mom to boys and that at least my mom passed away having met all of her grandchildren. Knowing that she would never meet my daughter was tough but God knew that she would be the blessing that would restore my heart and bring it back to Him. Now our family feels truly complete.

In order for me to be able to receive my epiphanies from God and share them with you, I would need to be in the right frame of mind. So as my post, "The Book of Esther" says, take that time out to recoup and recover but then GET UP and get back on the horse. I hope to continue motivating and inspiring you as we resume and continue with this journey. After all, God calls us out of our pity party to be the light and the salt of the world. This means that we have a part to play in ushering the will of God on earth as it is in heaven. Allow God to fulfil His purpose for your life no matter how you may feel about it. It will make sense along the way because God never causes conflict or confusion but brings enlightenment and hope. 

With that, let's begin our journey.

Cheers. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Friend That Sticks Closer Than A Brother

Wives, submit to your husbands!